Many times we heard that someone saying that his cholesterol level is high and doctor has advised him to stay away from fatty substance and they give up fried food. Actually it’s a chronic condition that leads to many problems. Have you ever thought that what cholesterol is and how it causes problems and what can be its side effects?
• Cholesterol is a waxy substance that is found in animal tissue, all animal sources contain cholesterol. Egg yolks and organ meats such as liver or kidneys are among the highest source of cholesterol.
• It is mainly found in two forms, one is low density lipoproteins and the other is high density lipoproteins.
• Cholesterol is produced in liver or intestines. It is used to produce hormones and cell membranes and transported in to the blood plasma of all mammals.
• It’s an important component of animal cell membranes. It also manufactures bile acids, steroid hormones and vitamin D. Although it’s an important component of body but high level of cholesterol can damage arteries and cause diseases associated with cardiovascular system.
• Cholesterol is essential for all animals. It’s synthesized from simpler substances from the body.
• The transportation of cholesterol within the lipoproteins decides the level of blood circulation. This condition is directly associated with atherosclerosis. It‘s recycled. It’s excreted by liver via bile into the digestive tract.
• It is required to build and maintain membranes. Some researches disclose that it works like an antioxidant.
• For people, those are suffering from high LDL cholesterol levels, their doctor recommend low fat diet. But other ways are also available to get relief from the problem such as:
• Sedentary lifestyle is responsible for the falling level of health. By following a scheduled and healthy routine, it’s possible to get rid of from many problems.
• Exercise can play an important role in this. 30 minutes of exercise daily is enough to maintain your health level. It can lower the risk for many major problems. Physical exercise definitely helps to reduce the level of cholesterol.
• Low fat diet is also necessary for people who are suffering from high level cholesterol.
• Soluble fibers are also important to reduce the level. Although, both soluble and insoluble fiber are important for the body but fruits and vegetable fibers are very important.
• Quit smoking. It increases plaque in the arteries. So, it’s better to stop.
• Stress is also increasing hazards of many health problems. So meditate for half an hour daily and de-stress your life.
• Fresh and green vegetable intake also helps to reduce the level of cholesterol. So take care of your food also.
Cholesterol animated video is a beneficial and important method of spreading information about cholesterol facts. The information can be obtained in a friendly way in this.
For more information related to this please visit : medical animation, cholesterol, cholesterol animated video and cholesterol facts